Thank you to all who entered and voted. See the three winning photographs — Bubble Best Love Bugs!
This February at Bubbles Academy, we are excited to celebrate precious first friendships — something we feel very lucky to both witness and continually nurture within our programs.
“Friendship isn’t a big thing – it’s a million little things.”
February 6th kicked off our Bubble Love Bugs Photo Contest! Parents shared with us a special snapshot of their child and his or her best friend — sibling, cousin, neighbor or pal since birth.
Contest Voting Dates: Friday, February 14th – Sunday, February 23rd (11:59 p.m.)
The submitted photos with the first, second and third most Facebook “likes” at the end of voting period received …
1st Place Prize: A FREE Birthday Party at Bubbles Academy for your child and his/her friends (includes 15 children and performance by one of our star teachers) + Full Family Photo Shoot & free 8×10 print by Classic Kids Photography.
2nd Place Prize: A FREE class session of your choice at Bubbles Academy + Mini Photo Shoot & free 5×7 print by Classic Kids Photography.
3rd Place Prize: A FREE 6-visit family pass to our one-of-a-kind Open Play + Mini Photo Shoot & free magnetic note pad print by Classic Kids Photography.
Photo Entry Period: Ended Thursday, February 13th (11:59 p.m.).
- Submission Rules: Child must be currently 6 years old and younger for picture to be a valid entry.
- Only one photograph entry is allowed per participant.
Email [email protected] with your questions! We are excited to spread the bubble love and share the memorable moments caught on camera of your little bug and friends.
- Classic Kids will be bringing The Lovie Project with cookies, cocoa and Lovie Shoots back to their studios nationwide on February 14, 2014.
- Lovie photo shoots are FREE with the donation of a new comfort item and all new lovies collected will be delivered to local homeless shelters. Please contact the Chicago studio on Armitage: 773-296-2607.
- 10% of Lovie print sales will go towards Chicago’s Primo Center.